Carlos Guijarro has designed this La Forma Sheryl stool, 110 cm high, for La Forma Home. A handmade piece made from eucalyptus wood with a natural finish. Each stool has its own unique veins and tones due to it being made of wood, so it is exclusive and unrepeatable. Manual joinery techniques have also been used, such as steam wood bending, to create the structure. The chair, in green, is also hand-braided combining round and flat rope, making it more uniform and stable. Comes in set of 2.
- W21 x D22 x H43 in | Weight 13lbs
- W54 x D56 x H110 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Eucalyptus wood, Rope
- Finish | Lacquered in PU (Polyurethane), UV resistant treatment
- Set of 2
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Spanish design
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.