The LA Forma Sheryl chair is a design by Carlos Guijarro for Kave Home and a handmade piece made from eucalyptus wood with a natural finish. Because it is solid, each chair has unique veins and tones derived from the wood itself, making it exclusive and unrepeatable. To create the structure, manual joinery techniques have been used such as steam wood bending. The chair, in green, is also hand-braided combining round and flat rope for a more uniform and stable binding. Comes in set of 4.
- W22 x D22 x H33 in | Weight 11lbs
- W57 x D56 x H83 cm | Weight 5kgs
- Materials | Eucalyptus wood, Rope
- Finish | Lacquered in PU (Polyurethane), UV resistant treatment
- Set of 4.
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Spanish design
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.