Double Bottle is designed by the Danish architect Eva Harlou. The carafe is crafted in hand-blown borosilicate glass. This original, yet functional piece of design features a two-room carafe with a wooden oak block and cork/oak plugs.
Fill with sparkling/still water, blackcurrant/water, aperol/prosecco, water/red wine or your favourite combination of drinks for a stylish and easy way to serve.
Borosilicate glass, originally used for laboratory glassware, is known for its high level of resistance to thermal shock, making the Double Bottle suitable for both hot and cold liquids.
- W8 x D3 x H10 in
- W120 x D8 x H25 cm
- FSC certified oak wood block | Cork/oak plugs
- Inner carafe: 300 ml - 10.1 oz | Outer carafe: 1400 ml | 47.3 oz
- Temperature tolerance | - 10 to 100 degrees celsius
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Danish design
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.