Double Bottle is designed by the Danish architect Eva Harlou. The carafe is crafted in hand-blown borosilicate glass. This original, yet functional piece of design features a two-room carafe with a wooden oak block and cork/oak plugs.
Fill with sparkling/still water, blackcurrant/water, aperol/prosecco, water/red wine or your favourite combination of drinks for a stylish and easy way to serve.
Borosilicate glass, originally used for laboratory glassware, is known for its high level of resistance to thermal shock, making the Double Bottle suitable for both hot and cold liquids.
- W8 x D3 x H10 in
- W120 x D8 x H25 cm
- FSC certified oak wood block | Cork/oak plugs
- Inner carafe: 300 ml - 10.1 oz | Outer carafe: 1400 ml | 47.3 oz
- Temperature tolerance | - 10 to 100 degrees celsius
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- You have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.