Designed at Mater design studio, Earth Studio, by architect and designer Eva Harlou, Earth Stool is a reinvention of the classic bar stool. The Earth Stool is created in two versions with seats made from either recycled plastic packaging waste or FSC certified oak tree designed to support the sustainable choice whether you choose the organic or the industrial look. The steel pipe frame is reusable, and the light yet solid stool represents timeless classic Scandinavian design created in an elegant composition that matches every indoor interior. The stool is light, easy to carry and move around when you need to make room for more special guests.
The Earth Stool supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals: 'Life on Land' (SDG 15), 'Responsible consumption and production' (SDG 12) and 'Partnerships for the goals' (SDG 17).
- W15 x D11 x H29 | Weight 15lbs
- W37 x D27 x H74 cm | Weight 7kg
- Material | Steel, Oak wood
- Finish | Lacquered
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- You have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.