The Ocean Collection is a reimagined table-and-chair collection
(originally designed in 1955) in ocean waste plastic, combining innovative
solutions to prevent pollution of the world’s oceans - with one of the 20th
century’s most renowned designers, Nanna Ditzel. The series is
characterized by its light structure with repeated slats and metal frames,
made and tested for outdoor use.
The ocean waste plastic and recycled plastic (PP) honours the UN
Sustainable Development Goals of protecting “Life Below Water”
(SDGs 14) and “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDGs 12) and
“Partnership for the Goals” (SDGs 17).
The Ocean Collection is designed for disassembly, meaning that the design
allows each component in its purest form to recycle into new production
- W24 x D22 x H28 in
- W60 x D56 x H81 cm
- Material | Recycled fishnets and hard plastic
- Frame | Steel
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Danish design
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- You have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.