Nova Sea Chair is characterized by its light elegant shape and metal frames, a sustainable chair reimagined in ocean plastic waste, supporting innovative solutions preventing pollution of the world’s oceans. The chair fits both private and commercial spaces and comes with and without armrests and upholstery
Nova Sea Chair supports the reduction of plastic waste thus contributing to the UN SDGs: “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDG 12) protecting “Life below water” (SDG 14), supporting “Partnership for the Goals” (SDG 17) and “Climate Action” (SDG 13). Further the Nova Sea Chair is designed for disassembly, meaning that the design allows each component in its purest form to recycle into new production circles.
- W21 x D19 x H18 in
- W55 x D59 x H80 cm
- Material | 96% Recycled fishnets and recycled plastic
- Frame | Steel
- Finish | Gun Metal
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- You have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.