Nova Sea Chair is characterized by its light elegant shape and metal frames, a sustainable chair reimagined in ocean plastic waste, supporting innovative solutions preventing pollution of the world’s oceans. The chair fits both private and commercial spaces and comes with and without armrests and upholstery
Nova Sea Chair supports the reduction of plastic waste thus contributing to the UN SDGs: “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDG 12) protecting “Life below water” (SDG 14), supporting “Partnership for the Goals” (SDG 17) and “Climate Action” (SDG 13). Further the Nova Sea Chair is designed for disassembly, meaning that the design allows each component in its purest form to recycle into new production circles.
- W21 x D19 x H18 in
- W55 x D59 x H80 cm
- Material | 96% Recycled fishnets and recycled plastic
- Frame | Steel
- Finish | Gun Metal
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Danish design
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $1,000.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.