The Nori Green Bowl Table is a new tone of stain added to the successful series of Bowl Table that reconciles old Indian craftsmanship with the simplicity of Scandinavian design. The table top, made of sustainably sourced mango wood is turned on a lathe, showcasing the skill of Kharadi, an Indian wood turning community and thereby supporting local craftsmanship. The Bowl Table can stand alone or be paired as a side table vignette.
Indian mango wood is a fast growing and sustainable source of
timber - once the productive life of the tree is over, the mango tree is felled and upcycled and a new tree is planted. Ships flatpacked in ease of labour and transportation.
The sustainably harvested mango wood honours the UN Sustainable Development Goals of protecting “Life on Land” (SDGs 15) and the production method honours “Decent Work and Economic growth” (SDGs 8), “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDGs 12) and “Partnership for the Goals” (SDGs 17) by providing programs that can vitalize local craftsmanship — allowing artisans to reach their maximum potential and paying them better wages while simultaneously serving economic and social goals.
- Small: D16 x H15 in | D40 cm x H38 cm
Medium: D18 x H21 in | D46 cm x H52 cm
Large: D20 x H18 in | D52 cm x H46 cm
Extra Large: D30 x H15 in | D75 cm x H38 cm
- Material | Mango wood, Brass, Steel
- Comes with 4 different colors and sizes
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $1,000.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.