Free up valuable drawer and cupboard space by hanging pans, utensils, dried herbs, a string of onions or garlic on this wall fixing utensils rail shelf. The five stainless steel hooks move freely but are secured to the rail making it easier to use. There’s no risk of hooks falling off when trying to remove pans. The lipped edge shelf can be used to store bottles and condiments, keeping things conveniently close at hand. Simple keyhole installation with hidden fixings gives a seamless look. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak and oak veneers, selected for their warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water-resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W24 x D4 x H4 in | Weight 2lbs
- W61 x D10 x H10 cm | Weight 1kg
- Materials | Oak, Steel
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.