Earth Stool is a circular bar stool designed by Danish architect Eva Harlou. Earth Stool is the result of a new innovative waste-to-value technique that enables Mater to reuse companies’ industrial waste, e.g. plastic waste and other fiber-based materials.
The seats are made from upcycled industrial plastic waste from GROHE and coffee bean shells from BKI coffee.
- Small: W15 x D11 x H27 in | W37 x D27 x H69 cm
- Medium: W15 x D11 x H29 in | W37 x D27 x H74 cm
- Material | Novo Nordisk insulin pens & BKI coffee shell waste
- Frame | Metal
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.