An extremely unique, hand-polished petrified wood stool or side table designed by Andrew Martin. Petrified wood is the result of permineralization which turns wood into stone. The process takes place when wood becomes buried under sediment or volcanic ash and is preserved due to lack of oxygen. As each product is naturally formed and therefore unique, they will vary in appearance. When you have placed your order, our Design Support Team will then contact you via email with images of each stool available, so you can choose your very own unique piece!
Please note that these stools are sold individually, so the price displayed is for one stool only.
- Dia10-16 x H16-20in | Weight 132lbs
- Dia25-40 x H40-50cm | Weight 60kgs
- Material | Petrified Wood
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $999.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.