Oak blocks glued together and turned by hand make the bowl. The curved base profile, flush fit top and smooth swivel action top make this something special. Use in the kitchen for herbs and condiments or keep it for spare keys or loose change, some people use it to keep jewellery and cufflinks! Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak, selected for its warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W4 x D3 x H3 in | Weight 2lbs
- W10 x D7 x H7 cm | Weight 1kg
- Materials | Oak
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.