The gently rounded base elevates the edges of the bowl lightening the appearance and allowing it to be turned. The random pattern of holes establishes a dynamic to excite the eye. Circulation of air is promoted by the open structure, keeping fruit fresher for longer. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak, selected for its warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers and Huyulin Hu.
- W14 x D2 x H2 in | Weight 4lbs
- W35 x D5 x H5 cm | Weight 2kgs
- Materials | Oak
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders over $500.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe - for this reason, all sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.