Inspired by iconic design furniture from Chandigarh in the 1950s and 1960s, the classic Aristide Rattan Cane Dining Armchair by Eichholtz exudes vintage style. Crafted from solid wood, this sturdy dining chair with arms features V-shaped legs that are characteristic for celebrated minimalist designs. Handwoven rattan cane adorns the seat and backrest.
- W22x D26 x H35 in | Weight 22lbs
- W57 x D66 x H90 cm | Weight 10kgs
- Seat Dimension: D19 x H18 in | D47 x H46 cm
- Arm Height: 26 in | 67 cm
- Material | Rattan
- Frame | Mindi wood
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.