From countertop to table the cookhouse condiment tray is the place to store all those delicious accompaniments to tasty eating - olive oil, seasonings, relishes, hot sauces and more. The ‘T’ top handle makes it easy to carry and the oak lip edge stops things from sliding off. A lacquered finish protects the oak against spills and stains. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak and oak veneers, selected for their warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W10 x D10 x H14 in | Weight 4lbs
- W25 x D25 x H35 cm | Weight 2kgs
- Materials | Oak
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $999.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.