The Ocean Collection is a reimagined table-and-chair collection
(originally designed in 1955) in ocean waste plastic, combining innovative
solutions to prevent pollution of the world’s oceans - with one of the 20th
century’s most renowned designers, Nanna Ditzel. The series is
characterized by its light structure with repeated slats and metal frames,
made and tested for outdoor use.
The ocean waste plastic and recycled plastic (PP) honours the UN
Sustainable Development Goals of protecting “Life Below Water”
(SDGs 14) and “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDGs 12) and
“Partnership for the Goals” (SDGs 17).
The Ocean Collection is designed for disassembly, meaning that the design
allows each component in its purest form to recycle into new production
- W24 x D22 x H28 in
- W60 x D56 x H81 cm
- Material | Recycled fishnets and hard plastic
- Frame | Steel
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Danish design
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.