This bookcase, designed by Karpenter, comes in either teak, walnut or teak and recycled oak. This teak version impresses with its warm teak wood tone. The unique design and the versatility of the storage make this a special and refined piece of furniture. It is especially great as a room divider. But even by the wall, it will be a real eye-catcher. The storage options are: a large open shelf, 4 smaller open shelves, a drawer and a cupboard with a vertical hinge. This provides plenty of space for books, magazines and decorative elements. Overall, this double bookcase has more than 7 storage spaces.
- W65 x D16 x H71 in | Weight 137lbs
- W166 x D40 x H180 cm | Weight 62kgs
- Materials | Teak Wood
- 5-year warranty & exclusive French design
- FSC certified (responsible forest management)
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- You have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.