This bookcase, designed by Karpenter, comes in either teak, walnut or teak and recycled oak. This teak version impresses with its warm teak wood tone. The unique design and the versatility of the storage make this a special and refined piece of furniture. It is especially great as a room divider. But even by the wall, it will be a real eye-catcher. The storage options are: a large open shelf, 4 smaller open shelves, a drawer and a cupboard with a vertical hinge. This provides plenty of space for books, magazines and decorative elements. Overall, this double bookcase has more than 7 storage spaces.
- W65 x D16 x H71 in | Weight 137lbs
- W166 x D40 x H180 cm | Weight 62kgs
- Materials | Teak Wood
- 5-year warranty & exclusive French design
- FSC certified (responsible forest management)
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders over $1000.
- We ship out items within 10 - 14 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- Out of stock products are custom ordered from Europe - for this reason, all sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.