Soap pump combines a brushed, stainless steel pump and plastic bottle insert, all enclosed in a crafted wood case. The wood is finished with a highly water-resistant lacquer and the edge between the bottle and wood is sealed with silicone. The removable pump makes cleaning and refilling easy. This is an ideal way to attractively store liquid soap and hand lotions. Use in the bathroom, kitchen or accessorise a vanity table. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak and oak veneers, selected for their warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water resistant lacquer. Silicone feet stop it slipping. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W3 x D3 x H7 in | Weight 2lbs
- W8 x D8 x H18 cm | Weight 1kg
- Materials | Oak
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $999.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.