Cookhouse glass holder shelf stores up to six stem glasses safely and within easy reach. Glasses are stored upside down so the inside stays clean. Specially designed slots with wood edges prevent damage. Suitable for wine glasses, champagne flutes and cocktail glasses. The enclosed shelf stops things falling off and can be used to store bottles up to 90mm diameter, wine accessories or extra glasses. This space-saving design can be doubled up for extra capacity. Fix to a wall or inside a cupboard. Simple keyhole installation with hidden fixings gives a seamless look. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak and oak veneers, selected for their warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water-resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W24 x D4 x H4 in | Weight 4lbs
- W61 x D11 x H10 cm | Weight 2kgs
- Materials | Oak
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place household heating appliances or hot objects directly on any furniture surface.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or AC.
- Do not strike, hit or stand on furniture.
- When moving furniture, always lift, do not drag.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood, or stone surface.
- For regular dusting use a dry cloth.
For more information please download the detailed Care Instructions in the product’s description.
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.